Here’s what’s being said about issue one by a few folk who’ve had the opportunity to experience the mag ahead of its official release date. (and to chris, john, adam, kellie, darren, tom, craig and steve, forgive me for taking the liberty of quoting you here!)
“I’m tripping on this! Are you kidding me? It’s amazing. I want to be all over it.”
– chris burkard, photographer.
“It’s beautiful. I’m honoured to be part of your first issue.”
– john witzig, surf media pioneer.
“Awesome. So refreshing to see a concept for something with substance.”
– adam gibson, creative director, south south west
“Refreshingly intelligent mag guys! Loved our sneak peak…..congrats!”
– kellie papworth director, twin herons resort group
“It’s intense. Every page is an excellent read.”
– darren wright, scoot airlines
“The production values are first class. I like what you are trying to achieve in a cluttered one dimensional market.”
– tom sullivan, marketing manager o’neill
“Wow on top of wow, I want to hang it on my wall in a frame.”
– craig braithwaite, writer.
“Loving White Horses, it’s frikking top quality the whole way through.”
– steve shearer, writer.